Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Wonderful Mothers!!
There is nothing as special as a mother and our mother's prove just that.... Happy Mother's Day to Mom Packer and Mom Miller--we cherish you and the lives you lead. We thank you for your constant love and examples if goodness. We love that our daughters are such great moms as well--teaching and nurturing and sharing their spirit with their beautiful children. What can I say, but our families are full of good mothers. Our sisters are all working so hard to raise valiant children. We couldn't be prouder. There are so many friends we love that have taught us through example. Happy Day to all! I, of course, have to pay tribute to Whitney who is mothering the pugs while I'm away....a little different, but still demanding....smile..... Now, can you believe this post is not about China!

6 comments:

lori said...

Love it! Beautiful pictures and sentiments!

melissa said...

very cute pictures, thank you! what a special day it was...

*ABBY* said...

What a special day and wonderful pictures!! You all look beautiful!!

DeAnna Packer said...

Tender thoughts make us want to become the things you see in us. Thank you for making me better because of you....

I appreciate those nurturing, loving people around me who possess qualities of our Heavenly Mother. I want to be like you.

DeAnna Packer said...

ps...what a foxy new template!!

Zadoc & Whitney said...

I love all the mothers!