Friday, August 22, 2008

Chaos



The time is here....I'm not sure we're ready. Certainly ready for an adventure....ready for the challenges??? Not so ready to leave our family and friends. Definitely not ready to pack....which is why I'm blogging. I have packing and stuff strewn from heck to highwater all around me and I can't function. How do you pack for a year in two suitcases? I can't seem to pack for a week in two suitcases. Our love goes out to all...the tears are flowing as I think of not seeing my loved ones for several months. I'm sure the time will fly, but it is hard to say goodbye.


We enjoyed our associations and training at BYU. What a wonderful campus and we are in the company of some incredible people. Hopefully in China we'll remember some of the things we were taught. Our brains were overflowing by the time we were done.....lessons on top of lessons....


Okay back to the task at hand. Love to all.

4 comments:

lori said...

Oh, we love you!!! So glad to see this post...may it be the beginning of a wonderful blogging career! =)

Enjoy your last day in the states tomorrow! And then: keep us posted! We love and will miss you so much!

DeAnna Packer said...

Now that was a totally upbeat informative blog!!! The start of what is to be a great read for us all from now on....

Watching the Olympics in China has made us doubly excited for your new adventure. Wonderful associations, Wondrous Vistas, Challenging experiences--What more could 'we' ask for??? Yes, we shall be living vicariously each and every step of the way.......

GO MILLERS!!!!

Michelle Simmons said...

Thanks for the good bye.. Hope you make it safe.. Make sure to keep us posted on all your adventures.. Love ya.

Michelle Simmons said...

Alright we are ready for Pictures of China!!!!