Monday, September 24, 2012

SEPTEMBER 2012






The first of this month Terry and I parted company for a while..... Terry went with his son, Matt, to do a little bear hunting and, of course, I headed home to Utah.  The bear hunt was successful as was a wonderful visit with my family--happy birthday fun with Lori, pool time and visiting with my lovely, Miss Whitney.  We miss our Braxdon who celebrated number 11!!! After getting back together we headed to Red Fish Lake with our friends for a few days and back to Sun Valley as Terry's dad had a little knee surgery. Off this weekend for softball tourney in Las Vegas and the month is over. Good grief. Someone just told me aging is like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer you get to the end the faster it goes....smile.....why does that have to be soooo true?!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Holy Cow, I guess I haven't checked your blog for a while! It was so fun the see all the photos - you two don't stop for a minute . . . do you?! Love you!

DeAnna Packer said...

It is fun to SEE the accomplishments of the day. Way to go to the great hunters. Happy birthday to Mr. Simmons in Hawaii, and it was a joy to have a visit from Jewels. Love you!