Monday, September 13, 2010

The Latest

He is so brave....give him a lolipop.....or a gun
Lots of great memories at this pad!
Diesel now has a sister named Susie and Gus lives in St. George

Cleaning house and surgery headline our summer activities. I spent several weeks in Utah getting my home of 25 years ready to put on the market. I had so much help from my dear family and good friends. You're all wonderful. The place looks great. It was emotional and the hardest part was finding new homes for my darling pugs. I miss them every day, but I'm so glad they are in loving, caring, wonderful homes. Terry ended the month having surgery to fix his right rotator cuff. He has been a trooper and we're getting through it. He will start on his knees next....smile......

4 comments:

DeAnna Packer said...

Great up-date my Love! The pictures capture a particle of the work, the love, and the longing in your court.

That is a lot of 'stuff' to have on your plate. However, we are all proud of you (and Yours) going forward. WE CAN DO IT!

The Dogs...big Daddy, and the little boy's pictures were delightful!

lori said...

Love you guys!!! You're both such troopers! We're so glad we could see you on spencer's birthday! Hope recovery is going quick, Terry!!! And Julie - I need to send you the house pictures - I keep forgetting!

DeAnna Packer said...

Lori, send them to ME!?

melissa said...

Your pad looks awesome, and I'm glad the pug babies are happy...I'm also greatful for a awesome nurse my dad has while recovering, her name begins with a J!