Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vegas Baby!

Terry's softball tournament in May was in Vegas. We decided to drive rather than fly so we could take our bikes. Alas, that meant I could stuff the truck full of things I just knew I'd need ... smile.... We had a great time biking in St. George and, of course, I took no pictures. Softball tourney was fun, but not as great as walking the strip, eating too much and see the Lion King at Mandalay Bay. We also managed a visit to the temples in both St. George and Las Vegas. Beautiful. The trip home was topped off with a lovely overnight visit in Provo with the Trumans who were so gracious to put us up and feed us. We even stopped at the BYU Kennedy Center to visit with the China Teacher Program Facilitators, the Evans. Awesome. Missing China.....

2 comments:

lori said...

come again!! we miss you! (fun pictures!)

DeAnna Packer said...

I didn't see these pictures.
Super nifty!!!
Just like the two of you!