Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wedding Day

Aren't they precious..... "the middle couple"
Walking into eternity together

Congratulations darlings!

I am ashamed that I have not been a consistent blogger..... Today is my baby's wedding day and I want to give a quick shout out to Whitney and Zadoc on their big day. We love you! We're so proud of you! Hold onto each other and never let go. You're starting on the path and creating a new family.....what a great day! We'll enjoy celebrating it with you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SO excited for them! I hope everything went well. I wish I lived much much closer, so I could have been to the reception.

*ABBY* said...

What an exciting day to celebrate! I look forward to the many beautiful pictures and wish them a lifetime of happiness!

lori said...

We're still smiling about the whole event! (Hope everyone is recovering and relaxing!)

devin said...

Such a cute couple! Wish we could have made it...hope everything was perfect!

DeAnna Packer said...

A first happy step..... Now comes the WORK! :)
I have to admit Whit and Zadoc are a delightful couple. I pray they keep those feelings of loving service in their hearts and actions so that theymay 'maintain' the tenderness and kindnesses we saw being around them!!