Saturday, February 28, 2009

Next Stop--Sanya, Hainan Island







Next on the itinerary was Hainan Island or "Asia's Hawaii." Let me tell you it was pretty tough to take!! We enjoyed the beautiful scenery at "End of the Earth" beach, monkeyed around on "Monkey Island," (Can you tell who the monkeys are?), had a little scuba activity at Yalong Bay and just flat out enjoyed being warm and relaxing with massages and frozen fruit smoothies. We think we'll come back and teach again if we can do it in Sanya.

2 comments:

Adam and Dantz said...

Hey! That was so much fun! We miss you guys! For not having nothing going I can't believe how busy we have been. I will e-mail you all the fun pictures soon! We miss China and it is wierd how it feels like we didn't go. We are going to try and go back next fall! We will see! Love ya

DeAnna Packer said...

With all the STRESS I hear about, I am certainly happy you can monkey around a little---just for balance :)

Like Adam said... I'll bet this will all be like a dream world when you return home. But, what a dream it was! You remain in our prayers.