Tuesday, July 8, 2008

China Prep




















It is getting closer and we are getting nervous. The last month has been busy and filled with fun and the countdown is starting up. I can't believe we have less than a month before our adventures out of the country begin. We had a blast and were treated like royalty in Hawaii. We enjoyed and thank everyone for the birthday celebration in Utah. We had a fabulous time at Red Fish Lake with our friends, the Coats. We just finished the Bow Shoot on the Mountain and the wildflowers and company of our family was delightful. I hope to get better at this electronic journaling. Love to all.

9 comments:

DeAnna Packer said...

WOW....I think you are doing a great job! So good to hear the news and get the pics.

Sometimes, the hardest things I have had to do or learn have proven to be the greatest experiences for me....Bet this China thing will prove to be the same for you.

Love you Millers.
Love, us.

DeAnna Packer said...

ps....Brenda's face peeking around Logan is priceless.

DeAnna Packer said...

pss....and those DARLING Baseball Boys!!!

Julie said...

I don't know why it messed up the words next to the picture. When I was previewing it the text looked fine. Ugh!

lori said...

Looks great to me! Just LOVE the update!! Cute, cute pics. You're in our prayers as you prepare for this big adventure! Lucy talks about Uncle Terry every day when she plays with tickle bug =)

Love you!!

Unknown said...

Time is going by so quickly! I hope you are having some fun learning about and preparing for China and it's not all stressful! You know I'm here to help in whatever way I can :)
Love you both tons!
Brenda

Michelle Simmons said...

Hey guys.. Whats so funny.. Hope preperation for China is going well.. Make sure to update your blog once in a while.. haha

Lobdell family said...

Hello Bishop Miller!! This is Jill Edde Lobdell from Pleasant Grove. I am now living in NY. COngratulations on your Sealing!! PLease check out my blog.

lori said...

The blog looks great, guys!